The Partners for the Amazon Platform (PPA) is a collective action platform, led by the private sector, which seeks to build innovative solutions for the development of a sustainable economy and for the conservation of biodiversity, forests and natural resources in the Amazon, as well as as socioeconomic improvement and the quality of life of rural and traditional populations.
PPA is looking for a professional to join the team of its Executive Secretary.
The professional is responsible for managing the Communication area of PPA, based on the articulation with the various partners, members of PPA, implementers of socio-environmental projects and programs and service providers.
The function comprises all the creation, planning and execution of PPA's communication actions, managing demands for graphic and content production and press relations.
In this sense, the professional has the duty to lead the planning and monitoring of activities, preparation of reports, newsletters, management of social networks, preparation of releases, in addition to other related activities. The professional will report directly to the PPA Executive Secretary.
Main roles and responsibilities
- Ensure full use of the PPA Brand Manual and Communication Policy together with the various members and partners of PPA;
- Responsible for creating parts for internal and external communication;
- Production and management of content for social networks and biweekly newsletter. Analyze data from communication campaigns using performance tools;
- Generation and management of leads and contact lists;
- Production of periodic reports and Annual Activity Report;
- Planning, conducting and covering events, considering invitations, production, photography and content generation;
- Monitoring of socio-environmental projects supported by PPA, considering photography and content generation;
- Approval of content prepared by partners;
- Assistance to journalists (in the absence of the Executive Secretary), follow-up, clipping and making of releases;
- Daily update and maintenance of the PPA website through the administration platform.
Knowledge and experiences
- Formation: Complete Superior in careers related to Communication and Design. It will be a differential to have a Postgraduate or Master's Degree.
- Experience: 03 years in leadership positions in Communication areas. It will be a differential to have experience in socio-environmental projects and / or carried out in the Amazon.
- Skills and Knowledge: Great writing. Mastery of Graphic Design tools (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.), basic knowledge in Digital Marketing, social media and WordPress. Experience in relationship with the press.
- Knowledge of image and video editing programs are differentials.
- Languages: Fluent English, Spanish considered differential.
Work schedule: Availability during business hours, with flexibility for home office to match.
Contracting regime: Legal Entity / International Consulting.
Remuneration: Compatible with the market.
- The professional must be available to live in the city of Brasilia for at least 04 months during the first semester of 2021. During the period, there will be an allowance for housing if he does not live in the city;
- The professional must be available to travel periodically (at least once a month) to the locations of the projects supported by PPA in the Amazon.
Interested parties should send a resume and motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject: “Communication Manager - Name, surname of the interested party”.
Deadline for sending resumes: 11/13/2020
* PPA reserves the right to confirm or not the performance of these contracts, according to its need or convenience.